|Residential / Personal||Yes|
|Business / Office||Yes|
|Calling card providers||Yes|
|PSTN Forwarding Capable:||Yes|
|PSTN FWD included in DID Cost:||No||
|Additional channel monthly fee||$0.00|
|Additional channel setup fee||$0.00||
|Setup - one time fee||$0.00|
|Price per minute||$0.00|
|Special restrictions for Free Phone Numbers|
The following restrictions are applicable for our Free Phone Numbers:
- Per FCC/CRTC regulations; Free Phone Number customers who are located in the US/Canada will be required to activate 911 Services for an additional fee.
- Numbers assigned by CALLCENTRIC as Free Phone Numbers CANNOT be used for verification purposes with third-party services, including but not limited to WhatsApp, Craiglist, Viber, etc...
- You must be the end-user of the number of the Free Phone Number assigned to your account(s). They may not be re-sold, rented, leased, or given away to another individual or organization.
- Free Phone Numbers may not be sold or given away for free by any other telecommunications and/or VoIP service provider.
- Any limitations, restrictions, or terms related to the Free Phone Number product are subject to change at any time.
- The restrictions detailed above are applicable in addition to our standard Terms and Conditions
Special limitations on Free Phone Numbers:
- Customers are limited to 2 Free Phone Numbers per account and each number can have no more than 4 channels provisioned to it. In some cases we will allow for accounts to bypass these limitations, provided that they have satisfied our required account verification procedures (requires a manually performed account review). Customers who open multiple accounts in effort to bypass our verification process are subject to immediate account cancellation.
- Numbers cannot be ported (LNP) into the Free Phone Number product.
- Numbers assigned by Callcentric as Free Phone Numbers are subject to a "Number Unlock Fee" of $50 per DID before they can be ported (LNP) from Callcentric to a third-party provider.
- Each Free Phone Number must receive call(s) from the PSTN totaling at least one (1) completed minute of use every three (3) months; or they may be removed from your account without warning.
- If you have Free Phone Number(s) cancelled/removed from your account, you may not be able to reorder them. If your Free Phone Number is removed from your account either because you cancelled it and/or due to non-use, you may not be able to reorder the same number under the Free Phone Number product unless that number is still available and the area that the number is local to is being offered under the Free Phone Number product at the time of reorder.