|Residential / Personal||Yes|
|Business / Office||Yes|
|Calling card providers||Yes|
|PSTN Forwarding Capable:||Yes|
|PSTN FWD included in DID Cost:||No||
|Additional channel monthly fee||$0.00|
|Additional channel setup fee||$0.00||
|Setup - one time fee||$0.00|
|Price per minute||$0.00|
|Special restrictions for Free Phone Numbers|
Are there any limitations to how I use the Free Phone Number?
Yes, the following special terms apply to Free Phone Numbers:
- They may not be re-sold / rented / leased or given away to another individual or organization. You must be the end-user of the number assigned to use the Free Phone Number.
- They may not be sold or given away for free by any other telecommunications and/or VoIP service provider to their customers.
- US and Canada customers with Free Phone Number(s) on their account will be required to activate 911 for an additional fee as per FCC / CRTC regulations.
- Any limitations, restrictions, or terms on the Free Phone Number product may be changed at any time.
- Of course all of our standard Terms and Conditions also apply.
Special limitations on Free Phone Numbers:
- Limited quantities may be available in each area. Callcentric may discontinue offering the Free Phone Number product for specific number(s) / area(s), or the entire product in whole or in part, to both new and existing customers at any time.
- Customers are limited to 2 Free Phone Numbers per account and each number can have no more than 4 channels in total provisioned to it. In some cases we will allow for accounts to bypass these limitations, provided that they have satisfied our required account verification procedures (requires a manually performed account review). Customers who open multiple accounts in effort to side-step our verification process are subject to immediate account cancellation.
- Numbers cannot be ported (LNP) into the Free Phone Number product.
- Numbers assigned by Callcentric as Free Phone Numbers may not be ported-away (LNP) from Callcentric.
- Each Free Phone Number must receive call(s) from the PSTN totaling at least one (1) completed minute of use every three (3) months; or they may be removed from your account without warning.
- You may not be able to re-order your number(s) if you have number(s) cancelled / removed from your account. If your Free Phone Number is removed from your account either because you cancelled it, and/or due to non-use, you may not be able to re-order it under the Free Phone Number product unless that area is being offered under the Free Phone Number product at the time of re-order.