||If you do not have a domain configured you will need to add one|
If you haven't already please follow this step to add a new domain to your snom ONE PBX. Otherwise you may skip this step.
- Login to the snom ONE administrative interface
- Select List from the top of page
- Click on the Create button from the Current Domains page
- Read the instructions for adding a new domain
- Enter localhost in the Primary Name field
- Click Create to create a new domain
||If you already have a domain configured then please select the domain|
You will need to select the domain you wish to configure. Note that your users count may differ from the number shown below.
- Click List from the top of the page
- Select the domain you wish to edit. In this case please select localhost from the Domains list
||Trunk Configuration: Basic|
A trunk is used to route calls to or from your snom ONE PBX and Callcentric. Here we will configure a Callcentric trunk on your snom One PBX.
- Select VoIP Providers from the navigation options. You will either be shown a list of trunks you have already configured or an empty list of trunks
- From the drop-down menu for the option Providers, select Callcentric
- Enter the following information in the appropriate fields:
|User name (for registration):||This is either the default extension 1777MYCCID OR 1777MYCCIDEXT, where 1777MYCCID is the 1777 number assigned to you by Callcentric and EXT is the three digit extension you are trying to register this UA to.
For example: 17770001234101 would register to extension 101 on account 17770001234.
You cannot register to your account using only the extension number.
|Password (e.g. "secret"):||Enter your SIP Password here. Your SIP password is the same password you create when you sign up for your Callcentric account. Optionally you may change it in your account preferences.|
|Destination for incoming calls:||Use a list of expressions:
In the appropriate field, please use the following on the Expression field
||Trunk Configuration: Advanced|
After specifying the settings above, you should be redirected back to the Current Trunks page. On this page, click on your newly created Callcentric trunk, as you will need to make additional changes to your trunk.
Enter the following information in the appropriate fields:
|SIP Caller-ID Presentation:||Remote-Party-ID|
|Rewrite global numbers:||Check domain country code|
Override Codec Preference:
Your configuration should look similar to the one shown in the picture below:
||Configuring Dial Plans|
Here we will add a default dial plan for the localhost domain if there is no default dial plan.
Note: Currently in order to send star (*)/feature code numbers to Callcentric you will have to use an outside line qualifier. Here we use 9. We also use 9 to send any call to Callcentric:
- Select Dial Plans from the navigation menu
- Add a new dial plan and call it callcentric
- Click Create. The page will then reload
- Click on the newly added dial plan to edit
- Enter the following dial plan
||Add an Account/Extension for calling|
An extension in snom ONE is an account that provides a number which another UA (software or hardware used for calling) can connect to in order to make and receive calls.
*If you have already configured an extension then you may skip to editing the extension. Then in the next step (Inbound Call configuration) you may use your existing extension.
- Select Extension from the navigation menu
- To add a new extension click on the Create button to new extension which will connect to your snom ONE server
- From the drop-down menu (for the option Dial Plan) select callcentric
- Enter 100 for the first extension number
- Enter First Extension in the Name field. Later you may enter a unique identifier of your choice
- Enter an optional email address in the Email field for the person using this extension. Here we have left it blank
- Click on Create on the bottom of the page to add your new extension to your snom ONE server
- When the page reloads select Extensions from the navigation
- Click on the link next to the 100 extension, or your existing extension
- Set the Dial Plan option to callcentric, which is the dial plan we created earlier.
- Enter your desired password in the SIP Passord field. You will use this password when configuring your desired UA later in order to connect to your snom ONE PBX
- Click Save to save your changes
||Configure and test UA|
Use the IP address or hostname for your snom ONE system along with 100 (the extension created earlier) as the username and the password for extension 100 to register to your PBX.
||That's it! You can now make a phone call.|
You can make a test call to 17771234567, or if you are signed up for one of Callcentric's rate plans you
can place a call to a traditional landline or mobile phone by dialing either:|
1 + the area code and number for calls to the US
011 + the country code, area code, and number for calls worldwide
(you may also use 00 instead of 011).
To test inbound calls from Callcentric to your Asterisk installation, follow the directions listed in this FAQ.