Fresh for 2018, our Callcentric iPhone App has been entirely revamped with a modern interface and a wide array of useful new features; including FULL SMS Support and expanded functionality for our popular Click2Dial Feature.
Now Supporting SMS!
We now support SMS on our US/Canada DIDs! Getting started is easy, all you need to do is order one of our NEW SMS Access Plans and install our new app on your iOS Device. That's it!
With our new app, you can:
- Send/Receive SMS Messages in real-time
- Enable/Disable SMS Functionality on any of your US/Canada DIDs
Save money, extend your reach, and do more with our popular Click2Dial Feature!
With our Click2Dial Call Bridging Feature you can use your iOS Device to place calls using your Callcentric Account to destinations anywhere in the world. Here's how it works:
Step 1 - Enter the "Callback Number" that you would like to use to "bridge" your calls from. This can be your iPhone Number, hotel room, office phone, etc.
Step 2 - Dial the "destination number" you want to call and tap the "Initiate Callback" button on the keypad
Step 3 - Our system will call you on your "Callback Number", when you answer your call will automatically be connected to the "destination number" you dialed
With Click2Dial you can:
- Save money on international calls when traveling or at home by placing them from your Callcentric Account rather than at expensive cellular rates
- Place calls using the CallerID of your Callcentric Numbers from any phone
- Make calls from areas where no cellular signal is available but you have access to WiFi
Other APP Highlights:
- Our simple, clean interface and built-in tutorial will shorten the learning curve and get you up and running in minutes
- Dial and text as you wish. Place calls or send messages directly from your "Contacts" or "Call Logs"
- Call other Callcentric Customers on their 1777#, even if they don't have a "real" phone number
- Check your account balance in real-time